All distances start and finish at The Bambi Inn, at 7436 Humboldt Rd, Forest Ranch, CA 95942 (530) 873-4125
DO NOT COUNT ON CELL PHONE RECEPTION AT THIS RACE. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT GET ANY SERVICE AT THE START/FINISH LINE OR ON THE COURSE.
Packet Pick Up:
Location: Fleet Feet Chico
*5KBEER5K RUNNERS please bring ID to packet pick up. We can not give you your packet without it.
SPECTATORS: Spectators can meet their runners at the Jonesville Aid Station, located at Jonesville Snowmobile Park, approximately 5 miles down Humboldt Rd, from the start/finish line (signs and noise makers are highly encouraged!). Please keep your speed 10 miles an hour or less (if near runners) when driving on Humboldt Rd, to Jonesville, as this is part of the 50k and half marathon course. Spectators are also, of course, welcome at the start/finish line. When parking at Jonesville Aid Station, please look out for runners when pulling into aid station and follow all parking directions when parking.
PARKING: Parking is available across from the Bambi Inn and off to the side of the road, down the Skyway side street. Please come early to ensure easy parking. Carpooling is STRONGLY encouraged as parking space is limited and we want to make this easy for everyone. Please be mindful in how you park as to leave ample space for everyone. DO NOT park anywhere near the start/finish line (located in same lot as parking). Park as far back in the parking lot as possible, in an orderly and organized manner. Follow all parking directions from volunteers and signs posted.
Post Race Meal: All runners & volunteers are invited to indulge in a delicious, complimentary post race meal. Friends and family members are welcome to purchase a meal for $6, either at the meal line (while food lasts) or in advance (suggested) during the registration process.
NO REFUNDS - CONSIDER YOUR UNUSED REGISTRATION A GENEROUS DONATION TO 6TH STREET CENTER FOR YOUTH.
TRANSFERS ARE OK, UNTIL RACE DAY (30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR RACE'S START TIME).
10k: START TIME: 8:00AM The entire course is dirt and gravel forestry roads (no single track). Enjoy the fresh mountain air as you take in the beautiful views of Lassen National Park. The first half of this course is a gradual, steady ascent to the turn around point, where you can enjoy picking up the pace on the gradual, steady downhill to the finish line! Starting elevation is 4337ft, reaching its highest elevation at 4777ft. Elevation gain/loss: 538/-538ft
10K Course Map: https://caltopo.com/m/5G7V
10k Aid Station: Your Aid Station at the halfway turn around point will be fully stocked with water, electrolytes, soda and snacks.
5kBEER5k: START TIME: 8:00AM The 5kBEER5k course is the regular 10k course with one major addition...BEER! 5kBEER5k participants will walk, jog or run their first 5k to the turn around point where they will have the option to enjoy a tasty beverage (beer,water, juice, soda, coffee & tea) at the Loco 6 Hydration Garden. The Loco 6 Hydration Garden intersects all 3 courses, offering the perfect opportunity to cheer other runners on while gearing up to complete their second 5k back to the finish line! All participants are invited to join us for a delicious all day breakfast, included with registration, at the finish line!
5KBEER5K Course Map: https://caltopo.com/m/5G7V
5KBEER5k Aid Station: Your Aid Station at the halfway turn around point will be stocked with BEER, soda, water, electrolytes and snacks.
Half Marathon: START TIME: 8:00AM This course is approximately 30% dirt and gravel forestry roads (no single track), with some of the most incredible views around. Runners will have the opportunity to conquer the Jonesville Beast at mile 5, with a downhill reprieve at mile 7! The other 70% of this course is laid out on a beautiful paved course, through Lassen National Forest, that winds you past quaint cabins and over creeks, to the finish line. Starting elevation is 4337ft, reaching its highest elevation at 5354ft. Elevation gain/loss: 1406/-1406ft.
Half Marathon Aid Stations: All aid stations will have water, electrolytes and snacks.
Half Marathon Course Map: https://caltopo.com/m/K1LE
50k Ultra: START TIME: 6:00AM This course is on close to 80% dirt and gravel forestry roads (no single track) through breathtaking Lassen National Forest and surrounding areas, while the other almost 20% of the course is some of the most beautiful paved areas of Lassen National Forest you could ask for. This course is filled with rolling hills and has several big ones to get your heart pumping, including the Jonesville Beast at mile 15! At mile 22.5, you begin your steady descent downhill to the finish line! Starting elevation is
4337ft, reaching its highest elevation at 5812ft. Elevation gain/loss: 3095/-3095ft
50k Course Map Link:
50k Aid Stations: All aid stations will be fully stocked with water, electrolytes and your favorite sweet & salty ultra snacks.
50k Cut Offs: All 50k runners need to be through the 50k turn around aid station (mile 21.1) by 12:20pm
50k Drop bags will need to be at the start line no later than 5:45am, CLEARLY labeled with bib number and last name. Drops bags will be at Jonesville Aide Station (mile 16 & 25.5). Drop bags will be taken back to the finish line after Jonesville aid station is shut down. Any drop bags left after the close of the race will be sorted through to throw out perishables and then donated. We will NOT hold any drop bags past close of race. Please plan accordingly.
50k CREW: Crew members for 50k participant's can meet their runners at the Jonesville Aid Station #5 & 7 (located at the same place, Jonesville Snowmobile Park), miles 16 & 26, and of course, the start and finish line. These are the ONLY aid stations crew are allowed to meet their runners. Any crew found meeting runners anywhere else along the course will disqualify their runner. Jonesville Aid Station is located approximately 5 miles down Humboldt Rd, from the start/finish line. Please keep your speed 10 miles an hour or less (if near runners) when driving on Humboldt Rd to Aid Station #5 & 7 as this is part of the 50k and half marathon course. When parking at Jonesville Aid Station, please look out for runners when pulling into aid station and follow all parking directions when parking.